IREC guidelines are the Commissioners' explanation and guidance on the license law and rules.
Below is a listing of all the guidelines that have been published by IREC.
- Cancellation or Withdrawal of Listings
- Brokering Idaho Property Requires an Idaho Real Estate License.
- Regular Employee Status Determination
- Agency Disclosure Brochure (“THE BLUE BROCHURE”) Record Keeping Requirements
- Disclosure of Transaction Fees - When Required
- Offering Guarantees
- Guidelines for "Suspended" Licensees
- Coming Soon Listings
- Terms Under Which Rental or Lease Fees May be Split with Non licensed Persons
- Splitting Fees with Non licensed Persons Prohibited
- Internet and Social Media Advertising
- Disputed Earnest Money
- Establishing Real Estate Trust Accounts
- Presentation of Multiple Offers by the Listing Agent
- Use of Unlicensed Assistants and Office Staff
- Dealer In Options
- Joint Guideline on Broker Price Options (BPOs)
- Auctioneers of Real Estate
- Mandatory Duty of the Brokerage "To be Available" to Receive and Present all Written Offers and Counteroffers
- Licensees' Personal Transactions to be Conducted Through The Broker With Whom He is Licensed
- Short Sale Guidance