You must first become familiar with the Minimum Standards for Alternative Delivery Methods, and the Remote Delivery Standards.
To offer remote delivery courses, you will need to be an IREC certified provider and your instructor must be CDEI certified. IREC also requires one moderator for classes up to 25 students and two moderators for classes 26 students and larger.
Both moderators and instructors must attend OnDemand Remote Delivery Training. This training can be taken any time using the following steps:
- Step 1 – Watch the full Remote Delivery Training Video https://youtu.be/xWzrpeq5sd8
- Step 2 – Complete the Google Forms quiz while watching the Training Video https://forms.gle/kkV34bN35ZexAN5J8
- Step 3 – Record and submit a video demonstrating the items on the task checklist https://forms.gle/JB5s83ZJk95gLpDb8
- Step 4 – Receive a remote delivery training completion certificate from IREC
- Step 5 – Submit the correct page(s) of the Provider Remote Delivery Application (REE-12) to IREC for approval.